Raptor Run 4 - Fri-Sun, March 26-28 - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor Run 4 Update (Thursday, 3/25/10 at 7:35AM)

I took tomorrow off and we'll be headed out to Anza-Borrego tomorrow (Friday) morning to find campsites.

I will email you all as soon as we know where we were able get space for us. If you can't get email during the day tomorrow then please call me on my cell (or text me) to find out where we're at.

If you can get out to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park during the daylight hours tomorrow please let me know and we can meet up to get and reserve the campsites together. We'll leave by 9 or 10AM and we should be in Borrego Springs by 1 or 2PM (estimated).

Please keep in touch!

Raptor Run 4 is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

Committed participants:
1. Dan - 1 Raptor; 2 people camping
2. Tim - 1 Raptor; 2 people camping
3. Brian - 1 Raptor; 1-2 people camping
4. Mark - 1 Raptor; 1-2 people camping
5. Jeffrey - 1 Raptor; 2 people (Saturday only; no camping)
6. Chad - 1 Raptor; 1-2 people camping

Hoping to come:
A. Jason (BigJ) - 1 Raptor; 1 camper
B. Georgie - 1 Raptor (Saturday or Sunday; 1 day only)
C. Chris (Tim's friend)

MIA list:
A. Justin C
B. Justin S
C. Ara
D. PJ
E. Rob Brady
F. Jason (Hayhauler)

Thanks to those who have responded and said they (unfortunately) can't go: Josh, Richie, Dave, Franko.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys -

I'm going to try to make it down there Saturday morning. You guys leaving around 9am still?

Sorry for the late reply, work is insane right now.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope you can make it! Several people usually come out Saturday morning and we meet at 9am and leave at 9:30 am.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Brady, thanks for posting this and letting us know but please communicate with me by email: danf91392 at yahoo dot com

We don't know where we're camping - won't know until Friday (tomorrow) afternoon when we get out there to see what's available where. As Mark said we meet at 9AM on Saturday and Sunday morning and we leave at 9:30 AM. If you're (or anyone is) running late you need to call me on my cell and let me know where you are and how long it will take you so we can determine if we're going to hold the group up waiting.

We'll mostly likely be at Borrego Palm Canyon Campground at the foot of the mountains right near the center of Borrego Springs (address is 200 Palm Canyon Dr., Borrego Springs, as I recall). BUT, we might be at Tamarisk Grove (Google it). And if we strike out at both places then we'll be a completely different location which is why we need to have each other's cell and email addresses.

Hope to see you there!

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant wait, last minute possible change of plan for me. Not sure if I am heading down friday night or EARLY sat am. But I will be there for 9am roll call

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to confirm... we don't yet know where we're meeting up at 9 on Saturday, correct?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to confirm... we don't yet know where we're meeting up at 9 on Saturday, correct?

That's correct - we don't YET know. But we will know TODAY (Friday). I took the day off and we're driving out this morning to find campsites. I'll email you all and you can call me anytime after around 4PM today if you don't hear from me.

See you there!