Raptor Run 4 - Fri-Sun, March 26-28 - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor Run 4

Raptor Run 3 was a great trime and RR4 promises to be even better. This is it - this is the big event in March.

Here's the preliminary information:

When: Friday night - Sunday afternoon, March 26-28 (last weekend in the month)

Where: Anza-Borrego Desert State Park (and Ocotillo Wells SVRA)

Camping: Location to be determined (depending on quantity of participants and site availability).

Meeting: Saturday and Sunday morning at 9AM at my campsite. We leave at 9:30 AM both days on our drives.

RSVP: Please let me know by email as soon as you know you're coming. I want to have an idea as to how many will be there. You can email me at danf91392 sat yahoo dot com and feel free to post here (reply to this thread) if you're coming.

More details will follow as we get closer to the dates.

Any questions or concerns email or call me.

I hope we see you there! Please come and bring some other Raptors (other vehicles welcome only if you know the people that are coming!).

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Attention: if you are on the "other forum" perhaps you can post this information over there and notify your fellow Raptor owners about this get-together. Just don't mention my name or this forum or Jason's name or stubby antennas or...

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in for that weekend. I will be heading out friday after work and camp there for the night. Probably leave sometime sunday. Can't Wait.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
I'm in for this trip. I'll head down Friday morning, coming back on Sunday. Can't wait!

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Ok I posted on the "other" site. I'll be there for this one, and once we know where we're staying at, I'll post that over there too.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
(pssst... you can go ahead and say RaptorForumz. We don't play those name censoring games here :))

I'm trying to make this one. Lots of ground to cover on my side. Going to have a better grasp on my schedule mid next week. I'll advise either way then.

Thanks for putting this together Dan!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI: RR4 is on...

its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm not really into the whole 'offroad' scene...my Raptor is a pavement princess. would anyone mind letting me sit shotgun in their ride?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK, we're in the home stretch now, just days away from Raptor Run 4.

Time for you all to commit to going so we have a headcount and know who we can expect.

We've been working on the camping location and we'll have more information hopefully on Monday.

Anyone able to post up this trip on the other forum?