Raptor Round Up- Nevada and Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried a few angles today, the rear one looks good but gets dirty quick. I have a extension tube on order that should arrive Friday so it will change the angle (for the better)a little bit. I hope the track is damp to keep the dust down.

Doesn't all the extra length lead to more vibration or bouncing?

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't all the extra length lead to more vibration or bouncing?

It can, but this mount is pretty stout once everything is snugged up. I just want to get the camera further from the truck so you can see the wheels a little better. I'll test the extension tube once it arrives and decide what setup ill run after I review both videos.

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already registered for the roundup and this is my first post as a member of this forum in the last 15 minutes. I am game to meet up at Ford dealer ship in henderson. Are we meeting at 7:30am OR Rolling out At 7:30??... Rolling out at 7:30 sounds good to me. i am also game to do some additional offroad after the roundup...

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are meeting up at 730. It should only take us about ten minutes to get to VORE

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is anyone going to Mustang Sally's Diner for food prior to the meetup at Ford Country?

What time do they Openn.. I will be there early as I am up around 5am ish anyways...old habit from construction.

FYI the pictures previous in this post is the old boulder city MX park, I believe the VORE course is closer to the Pro gun Club to the west if you look on Google earth.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What time do they Openn.. I will be there early as I am up around 5am ish anyways...old habit from construction.

FYI the pictures previous in this post is the old boulder city MX park, I believe the VORE course is closer to the Pro gun Club to the west if you look on Google earth.

Some one posted earlier that they open at 7:00.

The one course looks a little big for a MX track. I just typed in the address and assumed that was it. My bad.

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some one posted earlier that they open at 7:00.

The one course looks a little big for a MX track. I just typed in the address and assumed that was it. My bad.

several years ago I beleive there was a VORE type course there, however up until about a year ago it was a MX Gp track with a PRO MX section IE: CareyHart section on it. No worries, just want to be sure we all show up at the right place to have a great weekend.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, the diner opens at 7am. It's a mile from my old house. I remember the food being decent to pretty good.

Rain tomorrow, but Sat and Sun forecast is very sunny, no rain, and high 70's to low 80's.

I'm leaving Colorado early Friday morning. Damn it will be an awesome weekend!

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, the diner opens at 7am. It's a mile from my old house. I remember the food being decent to pretty good.

Rain tomorrow, but Sat and Sun forecast is very sunny, no rain, and high 70's to low 80's.

I'm leaving Colorado early Friday morning. Damn it will be an awesome weekend!

Sweet, I'll be leaving Barstow the morning of. I guess I'll see you guys there.

Side note, do they requite helmets while on the course? Just want to know if I need to bring my own.