Raptor Round Up- Nevada and Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning a after-run run in the surrounding areas?

1. Turf Tamer
2. Pynenut
3. LvRaptor
4. jvrptr23
5. iSurvive
6. Nv Guy
7. AOVET + we?
8. RKBA + everyone
9. Cups
10. commandershepard

Last edited:

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm not going, was going to try to make the Chandler one, but my daughter has a cheer thing that day on top of violin lessons so I won't have time :(

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going, was going to try to make the Chandler one, but my daughter has a cheer thing that day on top of violin lessons so I won't have time :(

Bummer.

1. Turf Tamer
2. Pynenut
3. LvRaptor
4. jvrptr23
5. iSurvive
6. Nv Guy
7. AOVET + we?
8. RKBA + everyone
9. Cups

Just got a new mount for the Gopro, should be able to get some interesting angles.

8c641c4a159bb005ff7c8ee703d2421e.jpg

Last edited:

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! That's wild. What do you mount that to and where'd u get it @? The Raptor is gonna look like a BULL with that thing on :laughing1:

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mount is made by Delkin, this model is called the Fat Gecko. It has dual high strength suction cups that will stick to any smooth surface. The mount is rated for up to 8 pounds, so the gopro is a walk in the park for it. You will also need the GoPro Tripod Mount for it if you will be using a Gopro. I got both from Amazon for 81 shipped.

I think I'm going to mount it similarly to the way Outlaw Raptor did in the RSV-1 testing video. They have it mounted to the rear by the brake light facing forward. You have a good view of whats ahead and you get to watch both the front and rear suspension cycle.

Last edited:

jvrptr23

Reaction score
hey turf tamer, i think you put my name twice. I love the mount. I was thinking of buying a gopro but no idea where to start with the set up...

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the HD Hero 2 as well. I usually mount it to the inside windshield and configure it to shoot upside down so it comes out right-side up. For those that don't have one, you'll see what I mean. I'll probably mount it to the front of the hood on the outside for the Roundup though! It might be a slightly soggy track with this rain we are getting.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried a few angles today, the rear one looks good but gets dirty quick. I have a extension tube on order that should arrive Friday so it will change the angle (for the better)a little bit. I hope the track is damp to keep the dust down.