Raptor R Stable Mate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cr23raptor1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the promotion, keep up the hustle!!

I've put a lot of thought into who I surround myself and have felt pretty lonely while climbing through the ranks. I'm not sure the best approach to connect with like-minded people, but I've had really good luck with hobbies.

I've made some incredible relationships in business and life in general through road cycling and mountain biking. Anyone willing to wake up at 4am to suit up in spandex, hop on their $12,000+ bicycle and suffer for 5+ hours in their free time usually brings that same level of discipline and work ethic to their career.

You can been given life changing opportunities by people you never suspect. Discipline, consistency, sacrifice and good decision making have served me well. At first, it was opportunities working for others. Now I am a partner in a start up company that is becoming quite profitable.

With that said, my net worth is much too low to be looking at some of the supercars in this thread :cool: Pretty soon my financial advisor is going to block me from looking at this forum altogether.
Keep grinding man. I drove beaters until I was 37 years old... 40 now and have a mclaren, audi rs5 and a raptor r and paid for.
Don't be humble either- own it, grind it out and you'll get there. Cheers man and love the story.