Raptor R Stable Mate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looks like I'm not the only one with "non Ford" products joining my soon to be 24' Raptor R. Love the cars gentleman! I have an Avalanche R on order.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7491.jpg
    IMG_7491.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 24
  • Resized_Resized_20211209_103150.JPEG
    Resized_Resized_20211209_103150.JPEG
    135.9 KB · Views: 24

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Show me your friends and I'll show you your future. Hard work will beat talent all day long. Where someone may beat you in grades, make sure you beat their ass in work! Keep on track and you'll do just fine.
Thanks very much. I just got my first big promotion in life to PNW Sales Manager for a very very large corp. My first month I did 187mil in sales and brought in aa new client that rhymes with "ficrosoft". Board is very please and Ive been nominated for employee of the year.

I wish I was able to find people outside of work that have the same drive as myself. But... oh well... solo grind it is.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much. I just got my first big promotion in life to PNW Sales Manager for a very very large corp. My first month I did 187mil in sales and brought in aa new client that rhymes with "ficrosoft". Board is very please and Ive been nominated for employee of the year.

I wish I was able to find people outside of work that have the same drive as myself. But... oh well... solo grind it is.
Congrats on the promotion, keep up the hustle!!

I've put a lot of thought into who I surround myself and have felt pretty lonely while climbing through the ranks. I'm not sure the best approach to connect with like-minded people, but I've had really good luck with hobbies.

I've made some incredible relationships in business and life in general through road cycling and mountain biking. Anyone willing to wake up at 4am to suit up in spandex, hop on their $12,000+ bicycle and suffer for 5+ hours in their free time usually brings that same level of discipline and work ethic to their career.

You can been given life changing opportunities by people you never suspect. Discipline, consistency, sacrifice and good decision making have served me well. At first, it was opportunities working for others. Now I am a partner in a start up company that is becoming quite profitable.

With that said, my net worth is much too low to be looking at some of the supercars in this thread :cool: Pretty soon my financial advisor is going to block me from looking at this forum altogether.