Raptor fender flare stains - anyone have luck restoring these yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lildub03125

Reaction score
Ive been using a trusted detailer for 5+ years. I had the truck washed there a week before Burningman, and then when it came back I had them do a full detail, wish I would have just cleaned it myself now.... they ended up charging me $600. Did an ok job, wheels weren't super clean and bed cover still had dust spots. the worst part is when I showed up to pick it up, the detailer said his worker noticed stains on the fender flares the past few times I had the truck there. I was shocked bc I pay super close attention to the truck and notice any blemishes. a few weeks prior it didn't have the stains, and when they washed it before BM it didn't have the stains. So im guessing they sprayed something on the flares and it stained them. The truck is cremic coated as well. I saw a few members recommend using "cleaning bubbles" toilet cleaner on the flares then to hit them with the 303 spray. Has anyone had any luck cleaning up the fender flares from these chemical stains? on top of that when I got the truck back I noticed a tiny scratch below the headlight on the panel, which has PPF so its probably ok, and this could have been from a rock on the highway but I would have noticed it. never using this detailer again. is it possible that the alkaline dust from burning man, plus the ceramic coating and then whatever was sprayed on there would stain the flares? any help would be much appreciated, I saw a few people with this same issue just end up repainting them with a touch up kit at home.

Attachments

• IMG_7896.jpeg
    IMG_7896.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7895.jpeg
    IMG_7895.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7894.jpeg
    IMG_7894.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7905.jpeg
    IMG_7905.jpeg