Raptor Devil Run (AFTERMATH)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
I do be asking some questions that even make me think, is this a stupid question. No worries, one day I will be able to decipher the razzing from the constructive criticism.
Ask away, otherwise you won’t ever know the answer. And if it’s a yes/no question and you don’t ask then the answer is automatically no.
Yesterday I googled (asked) if pickles could be made using Coca Cola. Not because I was going to but because I wanted to know.

dalerg

Reaction score
For all who came. Thank You!!!! I think we had fun. Post what Picks you have. If you have some.
@Gumby @dj30417 @WNCHSTR96 @Rekkr @slater @CigarPundit @ian forsman @hjmpanzr @kevo_lo @MeFryRice @Lunatik Logan @Bozz @MurderedOutSVT @mwaite09 AND Dale. Good luck on the @TomDirt Pool. May the best guess win!!!!! By the way it is a 50 dollar gift card to amazon.

For all who came. Thank You!!!! I think we had fun. Post what Picks you have. If you have some.
@Gumby @dj30417 @WNCHSTR96 @Rekkr @slater @CigarPundit @ian forsman @hjmpanzr @kevo_lo @MeFryRice @Lunatik Logan @Bozz @MurderedOutSVT @mwaite09 AND Dale. Good luck on the @TomDirt Pool. May the best guess win!!!!! By the way it is a 50 dollar gift card to amazon.
I’m Dale

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looked under my hood yesterday for the first time since the Dirt Devil Run and washing my Raptor about a week ago.

YIKES!!! :eek:

I can't just blast that out with a hose......can I????

IMG_20240617_200809.jpg

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looked under my hood yesterday for the first time since the Dirt Devil Run and washing my Raptor about a week ago.

YIKES!!! :eek:

I can't just blast that out with a hose......can I????

View attachment 457633
I cleaned mine with a judicious use of the pressure washer wand. Worked great and didn't hurt a thing. I was able to avoid the wire loom plugs, but I even gave a quick blast to the battery.

IMG_3762.jpeg73956455654__B57CBD66-409A-4813-8318-027B7C7720BF.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg