Raptor Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackRap

Reaction score
I just spoke to my sales guy and mine is scheduled to arrive at the dealership between 11/2 and 11/4. Only problem is that I'll be at the SEMA show...come on people...Fingers crossed it will be a few days late.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats ok, they will probably take it for a spin and break it in right. Hand you the keys with 30 miles on it. Haha..

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll let perspective buyers drive it around while you're out of town. What dealership is this?

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or they will put it in the show room to let everyone and there grandma sit in it and rub there greasy fingers all over it.

Ill be at Sema Also, i was worried mine would come around that time..

OP
OP
B

BlackRap

Reaction score
I'm going to talk to the dealership and tell them that I want all the plastic on it until i get back and that If there are more than 20 miles on it there is going to be hell to pay...lol...like they will care, they will just sell it to someone else.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to talk to the dealership and tell them that I want all the plastic on it until i get back and that If there are more than 20 miles on it there is going to be hell to pay...lol...like they will care, they will just sell it to someone else.

My dealer told me that often times with these early production builds, there will be a little bit more miles than the typical new build. He said not to be alarmed if it has 20-30 miles... but they will put a sticker on the windshield with the exact amount of miles it had when it left the plant so I know it wasn't them driving it around.

but who knows.. maybe they just make stickers and it put on the windshields themselves :ROFLJest: