Raptor Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
that's pretty decent for getting them designed as well. I'm sure to get an already designed piece made would be way cheaper. thanks for the info

Reaction score
Meh. Some say decals like that are ricey. People who know what the Raptor is appreciate it when they see it. Others won't know what it is even if they see a black Raptor with red decals. If you like it that's all that matters.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats not ricey. If it was on some guys normal F150, it would be ricey, but its on a real Raptor. And the truck can actually do what it says it can do, so its not a ricey truck in any way. The Raptor is the opposite of rice.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well then I guess the guys who are putting the 6.2L Badges on there trucks are ricers also..

Reaction score
Well then I guess the guys who are putting the 6.2L Badges on there trucks are ricers also..

You're right about that. You gonna put "Fox Shox" stickers on your Raptors so you can tell everyone what pogo sticks you're running? How about a sticker for the transmission? And what about BFG A/T KO stickers?

Thats not ricey. If it was on some guys normal F150, it would be ricey, but its on a real Raptor. And the truck can actually do what it says it can do, so its not a ricey truck in any way. The Raptor is the opposite of rice.

"The Raptor is the opposite of rice." How much toast did you have to burn to come up with that?

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you not having a very good day, Banned? Do you know what rice is? Its not showing off what you have, its lying and/or showing off what you dont have. I think its a nice, small decal that was profesionally done. It looks factory. I dont know anything about you, but on your first day here your coming off as a troll.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Not sure he himself it was ricey. It just seems he is not a fan of what Ironman did.