Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zervun

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if the 0% for 60 applies to the Raptor?

I'm trying to find one in Portland around MSRP with little luck - 801a, front/rear camera, moonroof.

It looks like there are some good deals out of state but I don't have any experience with purchasing anything non-local.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the fine print in the zero interest incentives says that the raptor does not qualify. I know it said that back in November when I bought mine.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if the 0% for 60 applies to the Raptor?

I'm trying to find one in Portland around MSRP with little luck - 801a, front/rear camera, moonroof.

It looks like there are some good deals out of state but I don't have any experience with purchasing anything non-local.

I got mine in Hillsboro... outside of Portland. $500 over invoice. However it was a special order... not one on the lot. I know they had others when I picked mine up... but doubt they were priced good. They have others coming as well. Maybe they'll deal though if you want a contact.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my Ruby Red SE for $3300 under MSRP last Friday at a dealer in Texas off the lot. I was surprised that they menu priced Raptors. They do not offer zero percent on Raptors or any SVT vehicles.

Mark

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone...

There are 2 more 2014 SCREWs on the lot at my dealer in Connecticut....
PARK CITY FORD in Bridgeport CT.... Race Red and Tuxedo Black... not claimed by anyone yet.

My dealer worked with me and was able to go less than MSRP and was very fair with my trade in...

Make sure you talk to Tony Spencer and tell him I sent ya.... he is a Raptor friendly guy!!

GMAN

FYI - FASTEDDIE came up from N.J. to get his Raptor from Tony as well.

Both of these are gone but they have a White Fully Loaded one coming in soon if anyone is looking.... They price under sticker...

Make sure you talk to Tony Spencer and tell him I sent ya.... he is a Raptor friendly guy!!

GMAN

Last edited:

chrisnack

Reaction score
I cannot get a single dealer to budge off MSRP right now. They are telling me they can't be ordered any more and what's coming in is what's coming in. Average one seems to stay on the lot for less than a week. Crazy.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot get a single dealer to budge off MSRP right now. They are telling me they can't be ordered any more and what's coming in is what's coming in. Average one seems to stay on the lot for less than a week. Crazy.

Where are you located?