Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up with that. I've been emailing him and will hopefully place my order tomorrow when he's at work!!!

Sweet! Hopefully he can give you a good deal, I know things are getting down to the wire and prices are going up but this dealerships seems to be fair and honest! Hope you have a lot of patience, the wait can be excruciating. But you could get lucky and get your order pulled and built quickly! Keep us all posted!

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Hopefully he can give you a good deal, I know things are getting down to the wire and prices are going up but this dealerships seems to be fair and honest! Hope you have a lot of patience, the wait can be excruciating. But you could get lucky and get your order pulled and built quickly! Keep us all posted!

I definitely feel like I am getting a good deal! He said to get this last one we'd have to get it ordered pretty much today so I'm just waiting for him to get me a build sheet so I can officailly place my order. I've already emailed him with everything I want.

He did say that right now it might be 4-6 months but he is pretty sure it will be faster. I friggen hope so anyway. Thanks again man!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely feel like I am getting a good deal! He said to get this last one we'd have to get it ordered pretty much today so I'm just waiting for him to get me a build sheet so I can officailly place my order. I've already emailed him with everything I want.

He did say that right now it might be 4-6 months but he is pretty sure it will be faster. I friggen hope so anyway. Thanks again man!

Sounds like Oliver is gonna hook you up?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got a call from my local dealer, she said that they just received a note from Ford stating that the raptor will not be made for another two years... She doesn't know if that means 16 models or 17 models.

She is getting in 5 raptors, 3 in transit, 2 still being built. The ones in transit has a MSRP of $56,900, Black, White, and Terrain. PM me if you want her details

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I just spoke to Morgan Hill and they have 5 allocations left as of today but they are only for CA residents. They are still doing $450 over invoice and they're cranking these things out quick. I ordered mine 5/8 and they just called to let me know that it was scheduled to be built today and the approximate delivery date is the end of this month.

If you're a CA resident and want a Raptor I'd call Morgan Hill ASAP. Talk to Oliver Nunez, he has been very helpful through the whole process.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt this. Ford would not reveal the future of the Raptor to a dealership. Dealers have a habit of making these types of statements to generate hype >> this is the last raptor we have so buy it now.

Just got a call from my local dealer, she said that they just received a note from Ford stating that the raptor will not be made for another two years... She doesn't know if that means 16 models or 17 models.

She is getting in 5 raptors, 3 in transit, 2 still being built. The ones in transit has a MSRP of $56,900, Black, White, and Terrain. PM me if you want her details

Endlink

Reaction score
Any more recommended dealers in IL? Looking to sell the fx4 and get into a raptor. My local dealer said best they can do is $500 off msrp.