Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***** I sank a dirt bike not a truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I believe you sank the same truck you pulled up in while I was still in the water lol...looking back now I guess it was a sign of things to come lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to folks on here who found this gem! I talked to 5 dealers here, none wanted to order a Raptor. They all wanted to push me into one with the options I did not want and charge MSRP OR BETTER. I emailed Matt, and the deal was done. One day, $500 over invoice. Outstanding.

Nice, next time I am up you'll have to show me you build sheet...and if yours is delayed you can borrow mine. :gr_grin:

Cool as well, I see you talked the old lady into the terrain, or maybe you just put your foot down!

Last edited:

salty545

Reaction score
Nice, next time I am up you'll have to show me you build sheet...and if yours is delayed you can borrow mine. :gr_grin:

Cool as well, I see you talked the old lady into the terrain, or maybe you just put your foot down!

I used the technique of being very Reasonable.....

TurbodaveTX

Reaction score
Wife insisted I trade Avalanche for 2014 Raptor Extended Cab. Bought Raptor on 12/27/2013 in stock from Rockwall Ford [TX]. Tuxedo Black, moon roof, and backup camera. Paid list. Now have Raptor, 2012 Jeep Rubicon, and 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 with turbocharger. More 4WD's than anyone needs!

Assassin

Reaction score
Wife insisted I trade Avalanche for 2014 Raptor Extended Cab. Bought Raptor on 12/27/2013 in stock from Rockwall Ford [TX]. Tuxedo Black, moon roof, and backup camera. Paid list. Now have Raptor, 2012 Jeep Rubicon, and 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 with turbocharger. More 4WD's than anyone needs!

Wife "insisted" or was persuaded? Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto Nation (Jacksonville, FL) is no longer selling at cost. I visited yesterday and they have a $5000.00 premium as well as additional dealer fees totaling almost $7000.00 over sticker price. I just bought mine from Murray Ford in Starke Fl for a great price.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
getting down to the wire now...finding anything under MSRP is going to be few and far between.

LIG

Reaction score
$3000 under sticker

Josh at Patchetts Ford in Turlock is THE MAN !!!

just picked up my 2014 Special Edition Black Raptor at $3,000 below sticker.