Raptor Daily Driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess a corvette is a special vehicle maybe a few very special models but is still a corvette. Wasn’t the C5 the corvette where the actual value and asking sale price was off by 10k, way over inflated. There were thousands of diaper rubbed, only driven in perfect conditions and no miles it is still a very mass produced car
Lol no sh*t dude, I’m not driving it limited due to exclusivity alone, it’s just an “extreme” car in many ways. Like where do you live? In San Diego w/ no kids no dog no wife? Ever seen northeast roads? One of the BIG reasons I DD a Raptor is b/c the roads are absolutely horrendous here! Between the over population, the chaotic/sh*T weather, & a vette being pretty impractical in most situations- they aren’t gonna get a lot of miles on them. They’re super reliable & will just drive & drive, but they’re RWD & like 3” off the ground

Start modding one to the point it’s making 700+ rwhp….other issues arise, think of a corvette as a motorcycle, basically that’s what it is for most people.

All of that being said, I’d love a 2nd beater C5/C6 vette that I could put a lift on on AT’s w/ a manual & beat like a red headed stepchild

Go on YouTube/rumble you’ll know what I mean hahaha