Raptor Daily Driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is great to hear. I just recently bought a 19 with 63K miles and will be pulling a travel trailer and boat. Good to hear real life instances where people tow with it.
We towed our boat with our 19' and with our 21'. It tows good, but does sag some depending on tongue weight. Hauled my Dad's old 96' F-150 on a flat bed from Florida...6500 Lbs. and it towed great.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never understood why some people get cars/trucks and treat them like they are some special auto made of glass which cannot see anything but the climate controlled garage or 82.3 degree weather.

I am not talking 1.5 mil cars. I am talking Corvette,///M,AMG,GT500 etc. drive those autos!
I don’t drive my Vette in crappy weather b/c I like keeping it clean & not putting a lot of effort @ doing so- still gets PLENTY dirty in warm dry weather as it is, it also can’t tow, can’t haul, my wife can’t drive stick, & can only carry 1 other person lol- so considering that I have a wife, 2 kids & 2 dogs….I consider the 3.5-5k miles a year I put on it pretty good!

On other hand- the German performance cars? Yeah 100% drive em like ya stole em until 50k then trade em & wash rinse repeat (this doesn’t apply to some Porsche models tho- they’re too collectible to do that to)

My next ride may be a Civic or Integra 4 door w/ a stick shift so I can ring out the gears w/ a proper manual while getting hood mpg carrying all (well most) of the fam & not caring much about the cleanliness of the undercarriage to how many coats of wax I have on it lol Raptor, crazy modded C5Z, & a turbo 4 banger DD fun car w/ a manual

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am 6'8 and cant fit in most passenger cars. The Raptor is my Daily. Its so comfortable and my commute to work is 4 miles one way.