Raptor Assault ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I attended back in early 2019 and I’m actually in Utah now to attend again for the 10/12-10/13 class. I brought my 20 year old son with me this time. It’s cool that they let you pay to bring someone to do the event with you now. We don’t get to do a lot together so this will be a nice get away!

chadinokc

Reaction score
I attended back in early 2019 and I’m actually in Utah now to attend again for the 10/12-10/13 class. I brought my 20 year old son with me this time. It’s cool that they let you pay to bring someone to do the event with you now. We don’t get to do a lot together so this will be a nice get away!
Man, that is awesome. Too bad I didn't do that class to be with some fellow Okies! I'll be there Mon/Tues next week.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone unsure of the value/fun, I heartily recommend Raptor Assault. I took the course in May 2017 when I bought my Gen2 and am attending the June 15-16 course after getting my Gen3 this February. The whole process is really professional, with very good instructors. The Gen2 course didn't include a jump, so I'm looking forward to that. The Baja course is as tame or wild as you want to make it, within reason.
Curious when in May you were there, I attended on 5-22-17, we had beautiful weather that day

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone unsure of the value/fun, I heartily recommend Raptor Assault. I took the course in May 2017 when I bought my Gen2 and am attending the June 15-16 course after getting my Gen3 this February. The whole process is really professional, with very good instructors. The Gen2 course didn't include a jump, so I'm looking forward to that. The Baja course is as tame or wild as you want to make it, within reason.
Curious when in May you were there, I attended on 5-22-17, we had beautiful weather that day