Raptor Assault ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It amazes me how clean they get those trucks after each day. I went in October last year after they’d been used all year and they looked brand new when the day started.

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Was it worth it?
Honestly, I think so for me. The cost for hotel/food/gas wasn't that bad, and the instruction was good. If you have many years of offroading experience then maybe not as it basically geared towards showing you how well the Raptor performs in the wild and on dirt track. Plus the network connections.

Last edited:

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Honestly, I think so for me. The cost for hotel/food/gas wasn't that bad, and the instruction was good. If you have many years of offroading experience then maybe not as it basically geared towards showing you how well the Raptor preforms in the wild and on dirt track. Plus the network connections.
I’ve been Off-Roading over half my life and I learned a few things there. I had a fantastic time met some great people and learned that when a Raptor rolls 2x on the Baja course, the integrity of the cab remains….comforting to know ;)
I agree with you Sir, it’s worth the time and effort, no matter what your experience level.
Thanks for sharing :happy160: :headbang:

#Get the RA insurance

Last edited: