Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much the Raptor Assault costs? I emailed them but haven’t heard back. I have a 2012.

Thanks!

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2014 and also wanted to go after I bought mine last year (2nd owner)....they said sorry its only if you buy a new one,and no,I couldnt even pay to go which kind of sucks...Would of been nice to learn all the details and try it out on off-road with a professional.

FloonDog

Reaction score
I am going in April. Looks like you can bring a non driving guest to the event for $40 more.

Yes but that just gets them into the dinner reception the night before. They cannot go on the course or ride along. You can buy a 2nd day of mustang GT Racing and buy one for the spouse as well. As said before it is only for the original buyer in the first year.

RC Blk Bird

Reaction score
During the Gen 1 days the course was offered for $1250. IN 2013 I met the director of the Ford Performance school at SEMA. They offered the Raptor and Mustang GT courses for 1250 each or a combo for like 2100. You had to own one of the vehicles to qualify. Not sure if they still offer the buy in option. Send them an email. They'll probably suggest you trade in your Gen 1 for a Gen 2.

When Gen 2 came out it is included when you purchase the truck from Ford. When I went (July 4th 2018) a guy from NJ and his wife were there. She got to drive because her brother bought one and was not going to attend so she used his VIN to get in. Guests are allowed at the reception but are not allowed on course.

Last edited:

Jtreb7

Reaction score
Check out the website for full details. Raptor assault.com. Went in 2018 when I bought my 2018 and it is DEFINITELY something you don’t want to miss! All rules and regulations are on the site along with open dates.

ryan505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going in March. Pretty stoked! Wish I could bring my old man but yeah for liability and insurance reasons they don’t let guests ride along.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally just installed my ASSAULT decal from Raptor Assault back in November.IMG_6042.jpg The Black truck is mine and the Blue truck if from the school.
IMG_5783.JPG