Raptor assault available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RappySteve

Reaction score
If someone is giving one away, let me know. I just got my first raptor (used) and I'd love to go.

I have to say the negativity of the people on this forum is unbelievable. I thought I was doing a nice thing! It's all good!

This probably goes over better if you just named a price. Opening it up bid style was a bad look in a new room.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this forum isnt like others. we take care of each other. shit happens and everyone comes to the rescue. somebody needs help, we are there. we dont try to make a profit on anything, and those who do try, get this exact treatment. take for example me. i now live north of denver. heading to our nevada camping event, my truck dies. paul @Swarfworks is a friend of mine. he could have easily said it would cost $___ a day to store my truck at his shop for the week while we rented a car and went about our trip. i came back a week later and picked it up from his shop. how about another member who sold me a drivers front axle when i hit a rock. he sold it to me for what he paid for it. turns out i got a spare a week later for $10 more as the price went up months before. how about all the electrical/audio/mechanical advice i give. look at @FordTechOne he has given countless hours of advice here. and look at @Oldfart, he gives away goats for us to use. simply put, we are a tight group and dont like when people try to make a profit, especially new members.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to say the negativity of the people on this forum is unbelievable. I thought I was doing a nice thing! It's all good!
If you don't see it as a d ick move to join a forum to sell something that you got for free, it might be time for you to move out of New York. Maybe take a few days off from the "Free Palestine" marches.

RappySteve

Reaction score
this forum isnt like others. we take care of each other. shit happens and everyone comes to the rescue. somebody needs help, we are there. we dont try to make a profit on anything, and those who do try, get this exact treatment. take for example me. i now live north of denver. heading to our nevada camping event, my truck dies. paul @Swarfworks is a friend of mine. he could have easily said it would cost $___ a day to store my truck at his shop for the week while we rented a car and went about our trip. i came back a week later and picked it up from his shop. how about another member who sold me a drivers front axle when i hit a rock. he sold it to me for what he paid for it. turns out i got a spare a week later for $10 more as the price went up months before. how about all the electrical/audio/mechanical advice i give. look at @FordTechOne he has given countless hours of advice here. and look at @Oldfart, he gives away goats for us to use. simply put, we are a tight group and dont like when people try to make a profit, especially new members.

in the spirt of #PicsOrPrius.... prove it, who's passing along the goods LOL

If you don't see it as a d ick move to join a forum to sell something that you got for free, it might be time for you to move out of New York. Maybe take a few days off from the "Free Palestine" marches.
there were definitely better ways to do this even if he wanted a couple bucks ... but as a new guy, playing devil's advocate, most of the internet is cold and crappy, it probably takes some time to figure out there are some decent-ish people here who actually try to look out

Last edited: