Raptor assault available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You posted this in one of the RA threads already. Certainly no need to start a new one.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may not be able to make mine either. Just confirming some work trips and going from there. If I can't go, mine will be FREE. How the **** do people look themselves in the mirror. I'll update as I know more in this thread to mask this clown

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Oh the haters. This was not free, it was included with the cost of my raptor. So if I wanted to make a couple of hundred dollars for the time to transfer things over, don't see the big deal.
I was giving someone the opportunity who doesn't have 90k to shell out to go to raptor assault for couple hundred.
Have a good day bitter people!

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll add to this. I have experience letting others use my RA pass. Letting anyone other than immediate family members use your pass is not permitted. Selling your free experience is definitely not permitted.

However, I cannot confirm or deny that it can be done and they do not check your genetics or ask for proof of relationship.

My last two passes were used at the same time by my father, and my “father in-law.” It went fine, but know that it is not without risk.

It would not be a fun day to buy a Raptor Assault pass, pay for your travels, and be turned away the morning of class. Not likely to happen, but it is a risk.