hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont really hate to see it. Its looking good for buyers again and might be time to get back into a raptor with an offer of $5k under current MSRP on an in stock carbonized gray w sunroof package and bedliner.

rp2024

Reaction score
I dont really hate to see it. Its looking good for buyers again and might be time to get back into a raptor with an offer of $5k under current MSRP on an in stock carbonized gray w sunroof package and bedliner.
That would be a solid deal!!! As we start to see more of those deals on new raptors the value for trading or selling raptors will also go down.

zer0t

Reaction score
I paid below MSRP yesterday at a dealer local to me. At the same time another dealer not far away was still asking 15 over for a unit on their lot.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers range from an advertised $1k under MSRP to $15k over MSRP for 35" and 37" models around here.

R's seem to be sitting at $138k-$148k :rofl:

The auto market has been dropping for over 6 months now and doesn't look like we've hit bottom. Also, my local dealer at one point had almost no inventory. Now it's overflowing with stock trucks. Tons of F-150s, Broncos, and Mach-Es.

labradorguy

Reaction score
I bought mine (801A) for $500 under Invoice.

Mine was certainly not a normal deal…but felt I had little to lose.

I didn’t have a trade and paid cash.

Highwayman

Reaction score
I bought mine (801A) for $500 under Invoice.

Mine was certainly not a normal deal…but felt I had little to lose.

I didn’t have a trade and paid cash.

Glad it worked out.... Usually cash buyers are seen as a negative up front. Generally best way to go is finance up front and pay off right after for best incentives.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I told em I could do whatever worked for them…they said cash was fine.
The best deals I've gotten are when the dealer is having a cash flow problem. They want cash today, not money down the road. The prices of used cars being down nearly 50% has to be putting some pressure on dealers. The high interest rates make carrying inventory more expensive. Anyone who got too optimistic with their ordering is likely looking to deal.