Raptor Adaptive Cruise Control - breaks on I10 between Phoenix and Tuscon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2023

Reaction score
Hi - recently did a few return trips on the I10 from Phoenix to Tuscon. I had my adaptive cruise set with the warning calibration etc. Roughly half way between Phoenix and Tuscon, there's a section of I10 which seems to have the LED speed limit signs - I think these are the highway adaptive speed limits that can be changed for traffic / weather etc. Interestingly, passing through these, my cruise control kept changing to 40mph ... making me thing the truck is somehow getting a signal that the speed limit in that section is 35mph (+5 for my trucks setting). The road signs showed 75 as the speed limit there.
Has anyone had such an experience? makes me think that even though the visible sign says the current speed limit is 75mph, somehow the electronic signal from those signs that is being transmitted to vehicles is accidentally set to 35mph.

Feedback welcome.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It sounds like you have the speed control engaged; disable via sync screen

I think it’s integrated with copilot 360, but it can be set to off