Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The RHO is certainly a tempting option. With 100 more HP and options such as camera mirror, carbon fiber accents, massage seats, 14" display, passenger display, self driving for an MSRP of $84k and a $10k discount at Mark Dodge I am considering placing an order. Very good value compared to Raptor and I hope Ford steps up to compete
Ram will always be a very good value compared to an F150, new or used.

Ford trucks command a premium price, new or used, as their trucks have proven themselves to be better over the last 50 years than the trucks made by anyone else.

3Dog

Gold member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford trucks command a premium price, new or used, as their trucks have proven themselves to be better over the last 50 years than the trucks made by anyone else.

From model years 1988-2006, I would take a half-ton GM over a similar Ford any day. Especially with the 5.7L in the GMT400, and then the 5.3L in the GMT800. Since then, only Fords and Rams for me.