Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great engine in a car for sure, but would have a weird ass power band in a pickup. That RHO engine in the ranger raptor would be pretty apocalyptic.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true assuming the dealers have many of the 71K RHOs. Just like in 2019 when i was looking for a gen 2. The dealers had a fleet to fully loaded SCREWs. I never saw a SCAB let alone a base trim one in all my travels around where Im at. If you get a 71K RHO and are happy with the equipment, it sure is a pretty good deal. The issue with the RHO is, once you’re into raptor 35 territory price wise it’s not an easy decision.

Some trims and options just don't seem to sit on the lot and really need to be ordered.

Great engine in a car for sure, but would have a weird ass power band in a pickup. That RHO engine in the ranger raptor would be pretty apocalyptic.

I hope the standard output makes it into the Gladiator. A Rubicon or Mojave with a non-minivan motor would be a nice combo as well.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“IF” Ram keeps the price down then I think these could sell as they would allow more ppl to “join the club” with the look of a Trex without the price of one.

Mark Dodge in LA is consistently one of the cheapest places in the nation to order a Ram (or buy one off the lot, but usually significantly cheaper to order) and they are already offering $9-$11k off RHO orders, depending on final MSRP. Unknown if affiliate pricing will apply, but that's an extra 1% off and easy to obtain.

No affiliation, just showing real world pricing may end up being pretty competitive for those with the patience or know how to not get hooked by some shady dealer.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Dodge in LA is consistently one of the cheapest places in the nation to order a Ram (or buy one off the lot, but usually significantly cheaper to order) and they are already offering $9-$11k off RHO orders, depending on final MSRP. Unknown if affiliate pricing will apply, but that's an extra 1% off and easy to obtain.

No affiliation, just showing real world pricing may end up being pretty competitive for those with the patience or know how to not get hooked by some shady dealer.
I ordered and later purchased a TRX in 2022 for $10k under msrp. I wish there were some Ford dealers willing to do this

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some trims and options just don't seem to sit on the lot and really need to be ordered.

I hope the standard output makes it into the Gladiator. A Rubicon or Mojave with a non-minivan motor would be a nice combo as well.
Would be nice if the Jeeps went back to a straight 6 in whatever state of tune.

Mc5601

Reaction score
The RHO is certainly a tempting option. With 100 more HP and options such as camera mirror, carbon fiber accents, massage seats, 14" display, passenger display, self driving for an MSRP of $84k and a $10k discount at Mark Dodge I am considering placing an order. Very good value compared to Raptor and I hope Ford steps up to compete