Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The RHO is around 69,995 while base raptor is 78,335 for price points. The RHO is offered with a $9k trim and $11k trims. Most RAM dealers will order with one of those trims because those are the ones that come with leather and sun roofs etc. so they are basically even with price. The RHO with 100+ hp is cool and great (I’m hoping ford does with the raptor like they are with the dark horse and offer power upgrades). That said the RHO is still GREATLY over weighed compared to the raptor. RAM didn’t lose any weight nor did they do anything about the suspension.

I like the TRXs (almost bought a used one before getting my 24 37) but the RHO will be marked up and like a majority of RAM products will loose 40-50% of its value in 4 years. This doesn’t even factor the horrible build quality from RAM. I’m happy it’s out because ford will push the eco even more and get some 500hp numbers on the next gen is a given and I thank RAM for that.
200.gif

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I know it’s impossible for ppl here to understand (as everyone here is on their third RaptoR), but there is an army of guys out there that would love TRX’s / Raptors that just can’t afford them especially in Biden’s America. “IF” Ram keeps the price down then I think these could sell as they would allow more ppl to “join the club” with the look of a Trex without the price of one. I know everyone thinks it’s trash, but to the guys on the outside looking in just not able to swing a $100k for a truck it might just do it. I think if it can stay below $70k this will sell and you compare it to the Ranger Raptor that is realistically pushed into the $60’s as well. Just depends on what people want eh

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true assuming the dealers have many of the 71K RHOs. Just like in 2019 when i was looking for a gen 2. The dealers had a fleet to fully loaded SCREWs. I never saw a SCAB let alone a base trim one in all my travels around where Im at. If you get a 71K RHO and are happy with the equipment, it sure is a pretty good deal. The issue with the RHO is, once you’re into raptor 35 territory price wise it’s not an easy decision.