Quiet muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex323

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I did some digging on the forum and couldn’t come up with a solid conclusion. Not sure if there even is one but figured I’d ask.

I currently have magma flow full exhaust and the drone is driving me nuts at highway speed.

I’m looking to make it as quiet as possible at this point.

I’ve seen some claim that the dynomax muffler quiets the drone and makes turbo spool louder which I would be ok with. If so, is anyone running this mufflers that can post a sound clip?

Also would I be able to cut and weld and keep the magma flow tips?

Thanks in advance!

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t someone put a muffler on off a platinum or some such that has the 3.5 H.O.? Supposedly quiet but same performance, now what to do about piped in noise from audio system I’ve no idea.

cloco

Reaction score
Didn’t someone put a muffler on off a platinum or some such that has the 3.5 H.O.? Supposedly quiet but same performance, now what to do about piped in noise from audio system I’ve no idea.
I had ford deactivate the artificial sound for me when I took my truck in for some maintenance. Might even be able to do it using forscan

cloco

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I did some digging on the forum and couldn’t come up with a solid conclusion. Not sure if there even is one but figured I’d ask.

I currently have magma flow full exhaust and the drone is driving me nuts at highway speed.

I’m looking to make it as quiet as possible at this point.

I’ve seen some claim that the dynomax muffler quiets the drone and makes turbo spool louder which I would be ok with. If so, is anyone running this mufflers that can post a sound clip?

Also would I be able to cut and weld and keep the magma flow tips?

Thanks in advance!
Look into getting a resonator. I swapped my spd trombone out for borla's 60650 and its much better (IMO). Quiet doing 80+ but still aggressive when getting on it. I also have SPDs HX series muffler.