Questions on Ford Bead Lock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
What kind of front bumper is that?

How does those extra shocks in the front improve the ride?

Looks like a fun Raptor.

It's made by RPG Offroad. They've been working on the new F150s since the '15s were released so you'll have some options when the Raptors get here.

Here's a pic of the front end. It changes the truck from mild to wild!! Good news is you can put this on the new truck [emoji1303][emoji12]

a8477e5c01537483819f359a1057ca6d.jpg

You guys have it so good...all the Raptor companies already exist so you can spend your life savings modding your new truck right off the bat!!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's made by RPG Offroad. They've been working on the new F150s since the '15s were released so you'll have some options when the Raptors get here.

Here's a pic of the front end. It changes the truck from mild to wild!! Good news is you can put this on the new truck [emoji1303][emoji12]

a8477e5c01537483819f359a1057ca6d.jpg

You guys have it so good...all the Raptor companies already exist so you can spend your life savings modding your new truck right off the bat!!

You have the Baer/RPG brake kit? Front only or front/rear? How do yo like it?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You have the Baer/RPG brake kit? Front only or front/rear? How do yo like it?

No, this is a pic of Corey's truck.

Stock brakes for the win! I change the brake fluid every 5,000 miles. It's usually black at that point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Does modding it like that void the Ford warranty?
How much does a set up like that go for?

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the look of the Old OE Beadlocks and I love the look of the Method NV non beadlock so I bought both and switch back and forth depending on how I feel. I have not run set up as true beadlocks since I almost never run below 35psi but they look very cool set up that way and I might just have to do a set.

I am not so sure I like the new OE beadlock yet but I don't need to worry about that since I am not buy a new one for a few years.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for me there is nothing like the OEM bead locks the compliments are endless and they make the truck. I am getting a set of your same methods to rotate between seasons too. **** the new ford wheels they look gay
cd887ca92a83a9ae09d624da72bd35bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk