Questions on Ford Bead Lock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's bs because your paying for beadlock but still have to pay hundreds for the actual rings from the dealer separate. Just sell us the 2014 beadlock wheels..

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I'd like to know how much the stealership is going to **** us for the rings. But if you get them put them on and leave them on no need to install and remove.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The best feature of the factory "beadlock" wheel is that they are a forged wheel and not cast. That means a lighter and stronger wheel. $1200 for a set of forged wheels is a bargain.

Yes if came with the actual beadlocks..

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

The best feature of the factory "beadlock" wheel is that they are a forged wheel and not cast. That means a lighter and stronger wheel. $1200 for a set of forged wheels is a bargain.

D

Deleted member 12951

It's bs because your paying for beadlock but still have to pay hundreds for the actual rings from the dealer separate. Just sell us the 2014 beadlock wheels..

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I'd like to know how much the stealership is going to **** us for the rings. But if you get them put them on and leave them on no need to install and remove.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Nobody is forcing anyone for anybody to buy them or not, hence why they are an option. If you don't like the price for what you get then don't buy them. Personally I like the beadlocks on mine and fully understand that I need to spend an extra $600 for the offroad rings. Big deal its the price of owning this truck. Mods aren't cheap either.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You'll want different wheels than stock. The offset is dictated by the width of the assembly line and fitting on trains/trucks. You want a wider stance than any stock wheel offers. Especially when you start modding it and adding bigger tires. Trust us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll want different wheels than stock. The offset is dictated by the width of the assembly line and fitting on trains/trucks. You want a wider stance than any stock wheel offers. Especially when you start modding it and adding bigger tires. Trust us

Ahhhh youre right. Didnt think of that. Youve saved me a few bucks....for now...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yeah, cause pansy raptor stoneboy says so....

in all reality, stoners truck is bad ass. but dont let him know i said that

OP
OP
V

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are next

6e7092d2575ba5fd78c60f3c57dc271f.jpg

As much as I like purple I'm not sure I would want that on my truck, unless with the right paint job. None the less, very cool.
I'm still thinking get the Ford bead locks for now, and if I start modding and wider tires later I can sell them. I'm certainly not going to change out perfectly good BF K02's any time soon.

Does adding wider or bigger tires change the smooth ride on these Raptors?

Can we see some pics of your current truck and wheels bstoner?