PROUD OWNER! in South Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great bedtime story. I fell asleep trying to get through the first chapter haha. Glad that it had a happy ending. It's great that you got the one you wanted. Welcome and Congrats!

OP
OP
Dr_Pain

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcoming posts!!

I just purchased my 13' last week! Sounds like you purchased yours from the same dealer? Anyway, welcome from another VERY happy South LA owner!

If you bought the Terrain colored Raptor from Hub City then you are the counterpart to my story

Welcome and that was at hub city the guy that bought the terrain is on here too. What part of Lafayette you live in?
Need to check in on the south la thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually live South of Lafayette, in the small town of New Iberia

Great bedtime story. I fell asleep trying to get through the first chapter haha. Glad that it had a happy ending. It's great that you got the one you wanted. Welcome and Congrats!

@MotuMute, I've been told once or twice about my "chapter" stories. Could not really put a "Got One" post.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Congrats! Pics?

This is how she sat in the back parking lot facing the "ugly trucks", with all the plastic protector (fenders, wheels, seats etc..)

Raptor.jpg

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
If you bought the Terrain colored Raptor from Hub City then you are the counterpart to my story

That would be me! LOL

Beautiful truck BTW! I was looking at the Tux black but couldn't make myself buy another black vehicle. I've owned 2 others ( a black 09' F250 & a black 09' STI ) and swore I would never do it again! :emotions122: I do love the Terrain but I wish they would offer it in Sterling Grey also...