Prices being paid for 2014 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Allocations may start drying up soon if they havent already...

As soon as allocations dry up, Im afraid resale values might diminish but then dealers will be more fair with pricing structures bc that's their excuse of asking so much now. "Well, we have allocations, My manager won't let me sale it that low......" This quote would be what I'd get during purchasing times of my SVT vehicles. I can't see this happening though unless Ford opens up more SVT plants bc as of now, ford can only physically produce so much I'd think..... Which is a big reason there's allocations.

Last edited:

CodeRed

Reaction score
As soon as allocations dry up, Im afraid resale values might diminish but then dealers will be more fair with pricing structures bc that's their excuse of asking so much now. "Well, we have allocations, My manager won't let me sale it that low......" This quote would be what I'd get during purchasing times of my SVT vehicles. I can't see this happening though unless Ford opens up more SVT plants bc as of now, ford can only physically produce so much I'd think..... Which is a big reason there's allocations.

If allocations are gone, I would think that it just reinforces a high resale value since you wont be able to place a cheap order at just "X" over invoice, it will give the dealers the upper hand on any left on the lot, plus the private sales.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dlr tried to sell me it for 5k over MSRP I told him up yours and went to another dlr and ended up paying MSRP. $57,510.. The lowest I could get them.

2014 blue flame, 801a, accent leather, everything except front cam and sun roof.

The wait is killing me.................
Ordered: 1/20/14
Passed on: ???
Built: some time in Apr
Delivered: forever from now...

D

Deleted member 12951

Dlr tried to sell me it for 5k over MSRP I told him up yours and went to another dlr and ended up paying MSRP. $57,510.. The lowest I could get them.

2014 blue flame, 801a, accent leather, everything except front cam and sun roof.

The wait is killing me.................
Ordered: 1/20/14
Passed on: ???
Built: some time in Apr
Delivered: forever from now...

That kinda sucks to order at MSRP and have to wait. Did you check out the dealers selling near invoice thread?
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

Congrat on getting a Raptor though!