Prices being paid for 2014 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrukBoatTruk

Reaction score
And do not let the dealers BS you and state that your retail order affects their allocation for dealer orders. Just a nice way of stating we don't sell below MSRP. If you do not believe the above, ask "Blood"...

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And do not let the dealers BS you and state that your retail order affects their allocation for dealer orders. Just a nice way of stating we don't sell below MSRP. If you do not believe the above, ask "Blood"...

Right you are blackie! An ordered vehicle has NOTHING to do with allocation. Now...here is something interesting. If the dealer does not have a certified SVT technician on staff they are not allowed an allocation of SVT vehicles but they can order one for a customer, as I understand it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have heard before that an ordered truck does not go against allocation but I am not sure how true this is. I know of a dealer that order about 40 Raptors and after that Ford would not let them order any more trucks.

Right you are blackie! An ordered vehicle has NOTHING to do with allocation. Now...here is something interesting. If the dealer does not have a certified SVT technician on staff they are not allowed an allocation of SVT vehicles but they can order one for a customer, as I understand it.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have heard before that an ordered truck does not go against allocation but I am not sure how true this is. I know of a dealer that order about 40 Raptors and after that Ford would not let them order any more trucks.

Dealers receive allocation based upon many factors including how many SVT vehicles they sold in the previous season. They also trade allocations with other dealers. Once the allocation is used up that is it. Now the dealer can still do a dealer transfer with another dealer, if the other dealer is willing. There are dealers in Atlanta that have tons of Raptors and Shelby Mustangs on their lot and other dealers that may have only two or three SVT vehicles for the entire year. Those are usually the ones that put maximum prices on them but keep in mind the market impacts all vehicle prices.

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $1000 over invoice. I know it's more than a lot on here but I am getting a killer trade in on my '11 so I guess it all comes out in the wash.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice

I paid $500 over invoice in Texas, order went in yesterday white Supercab, 801a really every option. I spent weeks talking with dealers all over country hearing the no one sell below MSRP BS. The exact truck I ordered was on the lot in Atlanta the guy says he could get me a deal at $1599 over MSRP the balls of these greedy 'kS. Anyway my point is keep looking you can get a great deal.