PPF Buyers Remorse + I'm an idiot = I'm lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well now...you don't trust their ppf work and live in rural Bama. What other options do you have?
Well for starters quit being an absolute dumba$$ and doing stupid things like PFF on a pick up truck and drive it like a truck. I've really got one option(not counting the live it alone and deal) is order 4 brand new fender flares, remove it from the bumpers and install the new flares. I'm not totally against leaving it I guess but I don't know if the pics show it well enough but the work isn't great on the flares to me. I don't think it should have that many areas with bubbles or anything. I'd assume it should be flawless as hell.

mobob

Reaction score
Take it off. I had a similar experience with that same wrap that was put on my truck. Installer did a ****** job and the wrap looked bad. I took it home and took it off. 30 minutes and then a quick rebuff and all is good. A heat gun or some hot sunlight is your friend and makes it even easier.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm… Not really liking that look…. But to each his own…