Pic of red letters next to oem BFGs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are 18's.... I doubt anyone would sell ya a single 17 right now, but they are starting to ship from what I hear.

Frankly I could find 17 Red Letters, but would still have to wait on the Methods, so **** it, I'm going this route.

35x12.50. 18's I assume? I'd like to put these on FUEL Hostages but all the offsets/sizes etc are giving me an aneurysm in mah face!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much noisier are the Generals compared to the OEM BFG's? I figure they're a bit more cloppy sounding at slower speeds.

I've run the Nitto TerraGrapplers on my other trucks and like them for all-purpose use. The BFG's pick up rocks and sling them constantly. To me, they're new and "sing" at a pretty high pitch. I don't expect any reasonable offroad tire to be quiet; I just don't want them wailing like Gumbo Mudders. The rock slinging of the BFG's is getting retarded. I'm about ready to chunk them and buy the Nitto's already.

brazzeal15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are yalls Generals wearing? How many miles you got on them? I just ordered a set of 35x12.5x17 and they come in on Thursday.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump from hell....

pics are somewhere, and a few times I switched back to the OEM BFG's and it was like getting in a different truck. The Grabbers beat the shit out of me.... seriously. I enjoyed by truck more with those BFG's....

oh, that was on the way to trade it in .... lol

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
bump from hell....

pics are somewhere, and a few times I switched back to the OEM BFG's and it was like getting in a different truck. The Grabbers beat the shit out of me.... seriously. I enjoyed by truck more with those BFG's....

oh, that was on the way to trade it in .... lol

what do you mean by this? I'm planning on red letters for my next tires.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't comment on the 35's but my red labels are heavy and just overall sloppy feeling on the street. Noisy too. But... They completely outperform the stock BFG's in the dirt.