Over 30 days and still not shipped is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti360

Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

View attachment 378253
I had a build date of 8/28 which just shipped 4 days ago. Patience and I feel your pain I sold my vehicle too early and had to buy a beater which I am trying to sell now.

Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

View attachment 378253
It could be worse, my friend. Mine went into production on 8/23 and still isn't built. I also sold my vehicle because my dealership told me I should have the vehicle by the end of September.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re truck isn’t finished yet. It’s most likely on chip hold. Once it’s built it will get a check mark in the circle.

I had one truck take 6 months and one truck 1 week from the point youre at now….

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re truck isn’t finished yet. It’s most likely on chip hold. Once it’s built it will get a check mark in the circle.

I had one truck take 6 months and one truck 1 week from the point youre at now….
The dealer continues to assure me that mine isn't on chip hold, but that is my assumption as well. I sure hope its not another 5 months! Yikes!

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be worse, my friend. Mine went into production on 8/23 and still isn't built. I also sold my vehicle because my dealership told me I should have the vehicle by the end of September.
Oh man! That is terrible! Have they given you any insight into what the holdup is?

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a build date of 8/28 which just shipped 4 days ago. Patience and I feel your pain I sold my vehicle too early and had to buy a beater which I am trying to sell now.
I hear you there. I sold my truck 4 months after my initial order. When it was pushed to a 22 order, I bought a beater. Which I sold last week foolishly believing the ETA on the tracking site. Thankfully I travel a lot this time of year so I won't be home as much, but I will still be in a rental or the like for a bit.

charlesraptor

Reaction score
Ordered 1/3/22
Built 9/30 /22
Still not shipped. Code orange 37 package
Fully loaded. 2k power. Sun roof .
This is my 4th. raptor . 2 gen 1s. Presently. Driving 2017 . Ordered all my trucks fully loaded.

Reaction score
Oh man! That is terrible! Have they given you any insight into what the holdup is?
Absolutely none. “Chip hold at factory”. The truck sat at Flat Rock for the first 60 days or so then this past Saturday it moved to some new location. Still in production though as of 5 seconds ago. Complete garbage from Ford.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score

View attachment 378253
Did you have your heated steering wheel deleted by ford ?