Ordered my 2014 SE SCREW today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called my dealer to get a status and he said his area rep told him my truck would be built by the second week of April. Man I hope so. Dealer said be patient and don't panic, that is hard especially after reading some stories on here.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he told me was they are so wide that they have to modify the line when they run Raptors. After they make a run of Raptors they modify it back to run the standard F-150.

:rotflmao:

you did not get an se for 53k.. please prove it...

My dealer quoted me LESS than $53K for an SE SCrew with some extra options (see below)

Easy to do with SE and just 801a
Look at my signature, it has a link to my sticker. I got it for 55k with all dealer fees included. Nothing to prove for anyone

I was quoted $52,900+tax,tiltle,plate transfer and $125 doc fee for a SE SCrew with a power moon roof and F&R camera

Just called my dealer to get a status and he said his area rep told him my truck would be built by the second week of April. Man I hope so. Dealer said be patient and don't panic, that is hard especially after reading some stories on here.

Cool :cheers:

Edit: Found quotes and added

Attachments

• Scan0009-2.jpg
    Scan0009-2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Scan0010-2.jpg
    Scan0010-2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish i had a build date, could be the dealer just keeping me at bay. I told him i was worried about not getting a truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

My dealer quoted me LESS than $53K for an SE SCrew with some extra options (see below)

I was quoted $52,900+tax,tiltle,plate transfer and $125 doc fee for a SE SCrew with a power moon roof and F&R camera

Edit: Found quotes and added

Not bad, $449 over invoice plus $140

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer I ordered my truck from got a regular cab SE in and I stopped to look at it. I guess he is trying to get back the money he lost in ordering mine for $500 over invoice...

Attachments

• Market adjustment.jpg
    Market adjustment.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
D

Deleted member 12951

So the dealer I ordered my truck from got a regular cab SE in and I stopped to look at it. I guess he is trying to get back the money he lost in ordering mine for $500 over invoice...

What "market" to make those numbers to come out even? Sounds like the dealers made up numbers. Have to admit though, that would be a cool VIN to have.

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped to drool on the raptor my ford dealer has and he told me they sold it to another dealer. He also told me that ford is no longer taking orders for 2014 trucks. So it sounds to me like we have reached the end of the line. He also said this was the last year for the raptor.