Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my truck was built 2/14. Apparently my truck is built and has left the plant. It's currently at a shipping yard in Melvindale, MI and my dealership arrival ETA is 3/1

I am going to go nuts these next 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 12951

So my truck was built 2/14. Apparently my truck is built and has left the plant. It's currently at a shipping yard in Melvindale, MI and my dealership arrival ETA is 3/1

Wow, that's awesome. That's more than I know. Congrats on the news.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn't care if they called me that. LOL!

hahahaha :pepper:

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

What is the big diff on Tuxedo vs Tuxedo SE???

Sick either way, but I must confess I'm starting to really dig the ruby red...

SE stands for Special Edition. It has the unique bedside graphics and the red and black leather interior.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update from SVT. They said as of the 15th my truck is awaiting shipment. New ETA is 2/24-3/2 which is better than the 3/1-3/7 ETA. He told me to call back later this week as my truck should be shipped anytime now with the new ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well I certainly hope your union carrier is faster than mine was. Took thirty days to drive 18 miles from train yard to dealership.:snoopfacepalm:

Zel213

Reaction score
Mine was produced on Feb 5, but no one seems to know where it is now or when it will get to the dealer. "Maybe an update a few days, please call back".