One more day....one more hour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the beast should be in my my driveway sometime tomorrow it arrived at the dealership Friday night but they're Encs rep doesn't work weekends grrrr another reason to hate crown ford lol so it's down to counting the hours I might have to wait till Tuesday because I have to run a M4 qualification range and the rep doesn't work past five
So Round and round it goes ... But I know I will have a shut eating grin when I see her

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great News! Here's to hoping she's in your driveway sooner rather than later! :cheers:

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the beast should be in my my driveway sometime tomorrow it arrived at the dealership Friday night but they're Encs rep doesn't work weekends grrrr another reason to hate crown ford lol so it's down to counting the hours I might have to wait till Tuesday because I have to run a M4 qualification range and the rep doesn't work past five
So Round and round it goes ... But I know I will have a shut eating grin when I see her

That is if they don't "accidently" sell it to someone else before you pick it up. j/k - that would suck

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow FINALLY! If you're like most waiters we won't hear from you for days because you'll be out driving your Raptor.

Enjoy it and do come back here once in a while and let us know you're doing well.

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan and they can't do that harleyguy I didn't order from them they actually are nothing more than a place sanctioned by ford for mento pick up my truck here's keeping our fingers crossed Phil

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mentos are the heat I wish I had some right now "QUALIFY DAMNIT" don't they teach them how to shoot in basic anymore? Lol J/K