OK, finally........ pics included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Raptor! Nice Bronco! I like how you have them taking over the sidewalk lol

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score

Congrats Warrior!

At the risk of being shunned by the other Raptor members here - I'm stuck as to which of your beast's I like best, but am leaning toward the Bronco!

I love the breadbox Broncos - more versatile than a Jeep and way tougher. You'res looks like its set up nicely too - mild suspension lift and 35s?

If its not too much to ask - would you be able to post a side pic of them together with the front bumpers in line? A wheelbase comparison may be helpful to put in the offroading section for hill climb departures, depth of mudholes, or rock crawling...

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You Darth Vaders can have your black trucks! Warrior and I are in full-on StormTrooper mode!!!

storm_trooper_hump.gif

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Congrats Warrior!

At the risk of being shunned by the other Raptor members here - I'm stuck as to which of your beast's I like best, but am leaning toward the Bronco!

I love the breadbox Broncos - more versatile than a Jeep and way tougher. You'res looks like its set up nicely too - mild suspension lift and 35s?

If its not too much to ask - would you be able to post a side pic of them together with the front bumpers in line? A wheelbase comparison may be helpful to put in the offroading section for hill climb departures, depth of mudholes, or rock crawling...

EB's are great, tihis is my 3rd one. this rig is a true crawler, your description was perfect except the rig is decieving, those are 39.5" tires. 3.5 suspension lift,3" body lift keep it low at 92" total length. will try to get some pics if it warms up? but I can tell you a few things, the Bronco has 15" uder the pumpkin, 32" under the doors, 30"under the bumpers, 28" under the transfer case. not sure if the pics show, but the body is getting beat up? I wheel about alot, last yr about 24X ! but its alot of fun.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Nice pair of trucks!

92" is the wheelbase on the Bronco, right?

IH-Scout_800A

Reaction score
Warrior....Congrats on the Raptor and the OLD IRON!!!!!!! Gotta love the old stuff. I will NEVER get rid of my IH-Scout. It aint no Raptor, but she's a good old gal and gives it hell anytime you ask her to. Even at 40 years of age.

The white Screw is really growing on me. Like it much better without the graphics. Saweet ride.