Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad news is when these are finally cracked COBB is gonna be backed up for 3 months with all the 23/24 orders :laughing1:

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw that.....wtf. Dont all these vehicles use Bosch computers?
Cobb just released some tunes today for other 23/24 ford models, but sadly not the Raptor. Come on man.
Different ECUs, different security, totally different ballgame than the new ECUs in the 23+ Raptors. Plus, the engineers working on ECU security aren't the same folks as those who add tuning support for ECUs that we already can flash, so progress on other Fords does not negate progress on the new ECUs. We're doing everything we can to bring tuning options to the market, and we'll be sure to announce loud and clear as meaningful progress is made.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Different ECUs, different security, totally different ballgame than the new ECUs in the 23+ Raptors. Plus, the engineers working on ECU security aren't the same folks as those who add tuning support for ECUs that we already can flash, so progress on other Fords does not negate progress on the new ECUs. We're doing everything we can to bring tuning options to the market, and we'll be sure to announce loud and clear as meaningful progress is made.
Can the Whipple tune for the 23R 3.8L Whipple kit be cracked and reverse engineered? I’m guessing Whipple got the key to the encryption from Ford.

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
I tried to install the intake bracket on my 24 801a. The shroud radiator support looks different than whats in the instruction pictures. Looks like a change was made and prevents the lower bracket from seating fully. The holes don’t line up. It does state up to 23’ model years on the website though. So no bad on Cobb

Quicksilver45

Reaction score
I tried to install the intake bracket on my 24 801a. The shroud radiator support looks different than whats in the instruction pictures. Looks like a change was made and prevents the lower bracket from seating fully. The holes don’t line up. It does state up to 23’ model years on the website though. So no bad on Cobb
Oh no! Mine arrives Saturday. I had one on my '22.

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Oh no! Mine arrives Saturday. I had one on my '22.
I ended up popping the plastic retainers off the intake tube. And placed the Cobb Top Bracket and used the plastic retainers to install. Went in and held it tight. However, the bracket didn’t sit straight and is a little off as well. I’ll snap a pic when I get a chance.

Overall, it looks good and I’ll leave it in.