Drivers Seat Foam Awful, Replacement Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of trying this instead of 471 from ford lol. Also asked if I could get the part number for the heated element and part guy said it comes with the seat…
View attachment 457783
So although it looks to match nikhsub1's part number, I wonder if it would actually work on all '17-'20's with heated and cooled seats? I've not had one a part to see what the heating element looks like.

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw some kudos out to Whitney Jackson of the aforementioned "The Seat Shop" (out of Texas no less). This place must be a REAL class act as although I was identified as NOT being a potential customer, time was taken to explain why they do not and may not have something available for the 2020 Raptors. Auto manufacturers often implement parts changes all throughout a model run. Pics were sent to me showing the difference in model years seat foam. Also that there is a substantial 5 digit investment in molds to offer products for those changes and they do not yet have the demand to cover it. See pics below

1720667319870.png

1720667357131.png

If I can find a reason to send or give them my business in the future, I will based off this interaction alone.

Zeusmotorworks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting… wonder if different foam is used based on options. However seems it would be more economical to have a single seat foam that is compatible with both heated cooled, etc.