Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question for you, does the accesport from the gen 2 work with the gen 3? Or once the OBD port is unlocked will we need to purchase another newer access port?

As long as you uninstalled it from the gen 2, you can get COBB to relicense the Accessport for the Gen 3, for a small fee. Easy stuff. Just email [email protected]

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed @GooseTuned a novel earlier but I gotta come here and proclaim that DPC "0" is the shizznit! I guess I was on "5" and I couldn't barely accelerate off gravel without tossing a rooster tail, nor civilly take off from a stoplight in the rain without looking like a bootiehole.

Dudes and dudettes - adjust to DPC "0"!

Goose said it's the linear 1:1 setting where when you ask for say 8% throttle, you get 8%, not some mapped 15%. I move my foot where I want it to go, now! Reminds me of the old school throttle by physical linkage, and I ain't even that old!

DPC "0" club!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed @GooseTuned a novel earlier but I gotta come here and proclaim that DPC "0" is the shizznit! I guess I was on "5" and I couldn't barely accelerate off gravel without tossing a rooster tail, nor civilly take off from a stoplight in the rain without looking like a bootiehole.

Dudes and dudettes - adjust to DPC "0"!

Goose said it's the linear 1:1 setting where when you ask for say 8% throttle, you get 8%, not some mapped 15%. I move my foot where I want it to go, now! Reminds me of the old school throttle by physical linkage, and I ain't even that old!

DPC "0" club!
Hahaha, nice. I usually prefer 1-2, but I agree 5 is too jittery for me.