Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eduardo777

Reaction score
I ordered a Raptor R on Friday at MSRP
agate black
moonroof
spray liner
tri fold cover
if decals are ugly I'll take therm off, there's no discount if deleted

My Son wants me to order him one if I can get it at MSRP for the second one
I'll find out on Monday.

I have a 2023 37 Performance package and my Son has a 2023 35"
Evenning where can I find a dealership that has a raptor r 2024 shelter green at msrp?

rlogan87

Reaction score
This. Your dealer can talk a pretty game, but if they don't have an allocation, that order isn't worth the electrons it inconvenienced.
I just confirmed they do not have an allocation "for this sales period" I'm so frustrated right now. Feel like they should have told me this before i waited (hopeful) for the past 10 months. Any suggestions what i can/should do?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed they do not have an allocation "for this sales period" I'm so frustrated right now. Feel like they should have told me this before i waited (hopeful) for the past 10 months. Any suggestions what i can/should do?
Start inquiring at higher volume dealers. The higher the volume, the more likely they are to have allocations. However, that said, my dealer is a large volume and after 4 months, they still didn't have an allocation. I eventually dropped my order based upon the QC concerns going on for MY24, but I didn't envision my order getting picked up any time soon.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have insight on how much longer 2024's will be manufactured versus getting my order flipped to a 2025?

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Discounts everywhere on raptors…. Found a bunch of R’s at msrp, possible discount. Look around, a ton of inventory online. I’m contemplating buying an R now and forgetting my order.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Discounts everywhere on raptors…. Found a bunch of R’s at msrp, possible discount. Look around, a ton of inventory online. I’m contemplating buying an R now and forgetting my order.
lol ok fella. A generic listing at MSRP on cars.com doesn’t translate to that truck actually being available at MSRP.

IMG_6787.jpeg