Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Ive been waiting forever, order converted to 24’….will i ever see my truck? I got one of the 1st 21’s delivered… not so lucky this time.

bMc

Reaction score
Oh boy my truck started moving again! It was pulled into one of the buildings at flat rock last night and now parked again. Hopefully that means I’m getting closer to shipping. February 8 was my build date.
My truck went from in production (2/8) to built (6/7)! This group must be good luck! Thanks for the mojo all!

rlogan87

Reaction score
2024 Raptor R order placed in Sept 2023. Still no VIN or production date. Is there any hope? anything I can do other than pester my dealer every few weeks? Thanks or any advice/tips

Marcos Figueroa

Reaction score
2024 Raptor R order placed in Sept 2023. Still no VIN or production date. Is there any hope? anything I can do other than pester my dealer every few weeks? Thanks or any advice/tips
I don't understand why it's taking so long. I had mine ordered 3 months after you and got it delivered in May

motorventures

Reaction score
Does your dealer actually have an allocation? I think they can take an “order”, at any time, but unless they have an allocation it’s not going to go anywhere. My dealer didn’t officially take my order until their allocation was confirmed, then they were able to give the production date immediately once that was placed.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your dealer actually have an allocation? I think they can take an “order”, at any time, but unless they have an allocation it’s not going to go anywhere. My dealer didn’t officially take my order until their allocation was confirmed, then they were able to give the production date immediately once that was placed.
This. Your dealer can talk a pretty game, but if they don't have an allocation, that order isn't worth the electrons it inconvenienced.