Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the delivery!!!!

I am losing hope that I will ever see my order, seems like everyone is receiving theirs and the chatter on the R forum here is down significantly in the last few weeks as they can now play with their trucks versus talking with people like me who are still waiting :(

Blast2hell

Reaction score
When did you find out it scheduled? I have a similar order date and my order was “previewed” last week
I've actually been calling Ford Marketing every other week to check if I had a VIN yet because I have very low trust for dealer competence, but to my surprise the dealer was on the ball and called me first to tell me it was scheduled to be built. I had to tell them it meant there was a VIN, which at first they disagreed with, but then called me back twenty minutes later and gave me the VIN. Notes say 5/30 was when the order was last updated, which I assume was when it was assigned 6/24 for a build date.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've actually been calling Ford Marketing every other week to check if I had a VIN yet because I have very low trust for dealer competence, but to my surprise the dealer was on the ball and called me first to tell me it was scheduled to be built. I had to tell them it meant there was a VIN, which at first they disagreed with, but then called me back twenty minutes later and gave me the VIN. Notes say 5/30 was when the order was last updated, which I assume was when it was assigned 6/24 for a build date.
I work at my dealer and still used ford performance for updates. I went through this whole situation with priority codes nonsense but they finally listened and placed mine at 3. Two weeks later I scheduled ahead of their “fake” orders

bMc

Reaction score
Oh boy my truck started moving again! It was pulled into one of the buildings at flat rock last night and now parked again. Hopefully that means I’m getting closer to shipping. February 8 was my build date.