Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bMc

Reaction score
Am I the last one stuck at the factory from February build? Mine was built 2/8 and has been in jail since. No one at ford seems to know any real details. My ford pass app shows that it’s got 51 miles on it but now hasn’t moved in 3-4 weeks. Super frustrating.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a VIN and scheduled. Put my order in on 3/15/2024 and scheduled to build week of 6/24/2024. My hope was to get a build date by August, so doing better than I was shooting for.
When did you find out it scheduled? I have a similar order date and my order was “previewed” last week

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the last one stuck at the factory from February build? Mine was built 2/8 and has been in jail since. No one at ford seems to know any real details. My ford pass app shows that it’s got 51 miles on it but now hasn’t moved in 3-4 weeks. Super frustrating.
This is my second one, and both were ordered on 8/23. The blend date for the first one was 2/15, and it was held and built sometime in March and delivered the first week in May. The second one had a blend date of 2/27 and finally showed built on 5/23, waiting to be shipped. The latest VinView shows it's released to shipping, waiting in ramp 51 eta to the dealer 6/25. Have your dealer set you up with vinview.

bMc

Reaction score
This is my second one, and both were ordered on 8/23. The blend date for the first one was 2/15, and it was held and built sometime in March and delivered the first week in May. The second one had a blend date of 2/27 and finally showed built on 5/23, waiting to be shipped. The latest VinView shows it's released to shipping, waiting in ramp 51 eta to the dealer 6/25. Have your dealer set you up with vinview.
Mine says eta is March but is pending an update. Haha. Even the dealer principal got the run around with his regional rep. I am going to give it until the end of June and then throw in the towel.