Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
I paid 5k over and when mine went into production they had it listed for 30k over on their website. I wonder how long shipping takes?
You just put your order in this past March 18th and already built? I put mine in 3/13 and crickets. I see some others from late last year just getting theirs built. Truly a mystery as to when a truck gets picked up for build.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Avalanche R w/ moonroof is showing “previewed” so hopefully it’ll schedule soon!

bman17

Reaction score
Placed my order on April 12. I have a priority 03. We'll see when it gets picked up. What's been the timeframe for other folks with a 03 to get a VIN?

vill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been offered a ford merchandise gift card from ford chat before? I just got offered one when I called to check the status of my R order.

rlogan87

Reaction score
How long have you guys been waiting on orders for allocations? Considering getting in the Raptor R game. I waited 1.5 years for a Corvette Z06 at MSRP and got it this summer. Looking to place an order and not get hosed on pricing.
I placed an Order in Sept 2023 with local Dealer @ MSRP and still don't have a set production date or VIN #. Hoping to get an update soon.