Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tk3

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to swap a 23R for a 24R. Picked it up a couple weeks ago. It’s more refined. The suspension still swallows everything.The stereo is louder. The exhaust system is more sublime. Quieter in quiet and normal, just as growly in sport and Baja.Fit and finish is better. transmission is much smoother. I’m now looking for the HUD in my other car….

Attachments

• IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 38

Neens

Reaction score
Picked mine up after the 3 month hold. Needs to be repainted. These are the worst panels. In total 6 different effected body panels/doors IMG_5853.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5855.jpeg
    IMG_5855.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5856.jpeg
    IMG_5856.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5857.jpeg
    IMG_5857.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 56

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up after the 3 month hold. Needs to be repainted. These are the worst panels. In total 6 different effected body panels/doors View attachment 453446
Some of those could likely have happened during shipment. You'd be surprised how little the shippers care for the car. The headlight is odd though. Especially since the lights have to be installed before the bumper, so if that happened during light install, it would have looked that way for quite a bit of the assembly line.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is a first, built and shipped the very next day… Fingers crossed there won’t be a QC issue this time around. I’m having doubts though after seeing all of the others come out of production lately.

Interesting, mine was built a day before, but still awaiting shipping to Atlanta.