oem parts deals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axel

Reaction score
For sale is 2012 scab parts "all OEM" less than 3000 miles front bumper, skid plates, full exhaust-pre muffler all the way to tips. Will sell all for 600.00 or take offers/trades on good parts. Note.. The front bumper has small dent on lower-most portion of driver side, log buried in sand at 90.-easy fix-my venom was on the porch when i got home that day. Will have stock exhaust manifolds,cats,y pipe off truck this weekend..less than 4000 miles on these components, will post operation on forum-pm if interested. 2013 screw arriving soon..5 oem bfgs will be removed upon delivery to dealer with less than 5.0 miles on them 1400.00 u pay freight, or trade for high quality aftermarket components of equal value.

Last edited:

tmd07

Reaction score
I just posted an ad in the wanted section. Do you by chance have the stock resonator? I'm looking for the pipe section with the slip joint and attached clamp. I circled what part i"m looking for. If your willing to cut it off (don't need the resonator) and want to sell it, can you give me a price shipped to MA 01020? I also have PayPal if that works for you. Thanks!
4190-raptorresonator.jpg

OP
OP
axel

axel

Reaction score
name your price

Yessir I have it, give me 30.00 plus shipping and it is yours

tmd07

Reaction score
Yessir I have it, give me 30.00 plus shipping and it is yours
OK can you tell me how long the pipe would be? I know that each trucks wheelbase has different lengths. If you get a chance would you attach a picture of it? Is the $30 the whole setup or just the cut pipe? Thanks, Todd.

OP
OP
axel

axel

Reaction score
its off a supercab, like new with taken off @ 500miles, it does not have the flange on front side, have a member looking at whole piece with resonator, would prefer to sell it as is. sorry been super busy with work