Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We almost tested the sturdiness of the uncaged pillars ploughing right into a whoop section at triple digit speeds... Never again.

Haha I took Michelle down the trail today and she was ******** her pants. Seat belt killed her!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We almost tested the sturdiness of the uncaged pillars ploughing right into a whoop section at triple digit speeds... Never again.

Seems to be a common theme when you're riding shotgun. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Bummed I didn't make it out. Ocotillo is one of my favorite places. Need to get a decent camping setup.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the line up. Sorry to bail on you guys but I had to get back and pick up my kid. Looking forward to next time.

Was good to finally meet up with ya. Gonna have to go out and get a beer or two since ya live right by me.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to those that came out and hung with great attitudes! Had so much fun! Will be doing another trip when rob gets back in 3 or 2 months or so. Will be capped at a number since we had a lot out here or will reinforce the issue of people splitting up in groups to make those fill comfy. A lot of us like to just get lost and find trails out there like we did and go with the flow! Made it fun! Thanks for everyone loving our dogs! Meet some really cool peeps and made some friends

I had no problem being in the slower group. I'm just a cautious guy ;-)

Thanks again. If the invite comes again, I'll be down. I had a blast. Your truck is amazing. Your Raptor is what every Raptor owner dreams theirs would be like. We had a blast. Thanks again.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had no problem being in the slower group. I'm just a cautious guy ;-)

Thanks again. If the invite comes again, I'll be down. I had a blast. Your truck is amazing. Your Raptor is what every Raptor owner dreams theirs would be like. We had a blast. Thanks again.

Thank you Jack, was good to meet ya finally

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Had a great time out there yesterday. Wish I could have stuck around longer and chatted it up. but as soon as I pulled up the convoy was leaving, so I just jumped in the back of the line. After the gas station I got some directions from Don to where me and my buddies could go shooting. I spent the rest of the day there missing all my targets.

Was a blast finally getting the truck on the dirt where it belongs.

Have to make a trip back up there in the near future to take care of a infraction I got out there. What a shame.

Glad you got to fire your guns off dude! Sorry we didn't make it over there with us having a lot of guys

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don! Dude I can't thank you enough! This weekend was amazing and I can't wait to do it again! MajorAR, Eftobias and landfill it was a pleasure meeting you guys as well! Had a great time with everyone! Thanks all for coming out and making it a killer weekend! Hope to see everyone again soon!

Best,
Brendon

P.S. Eftobias I have your shovel dude! Hahaha

mxnmtber

Reaction score
Good times guys. Thanks for letting the lone gm product tag along. See you on the trail again. Maybe a day trip to glamis New Years weekend Saturday anyone? Glamis to buttercup and back?