ny nj run any ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simms70

Reaction score
NY NJ CT Runs

I would definetly be interested in coming out. I have been looking for events in the tri-state area. Is there a group or someone I can contact to be notofied of what is coming up?

Thanks

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would definetly be interested in coming out. I have been looking for events in the tri-state area. Is there a group or someone I can contact to be notofied of what is coming up?

Thanks

Wish I would've known...we had a meet in Bethel last Saturday (can't get much closer than that for you!). I will make sure you get PM'd on upcoming stuff.

Attachments

• IMGP1968.jpg
    IMGP1968.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 33

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sometime this summer any one intrested in doing this get all the raptors togther for pictures and a bbq in the state park or something ??

Maybe something in Harriman State Park? They have quite a number of spreadout parking areas and BBQ locations. We could "take one over" for the day. Perhaps NickPic83 could investigate for us? (I will have to PM him)

It is central enough to NY, NJ and CT in order to get a large number of Raptors.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the PM BearClaw. i will check into harriman state park and Bear Mt.

i have a few ideas too but need to know some things from you guys. i got a couple places in mind but are you guys looking for just a spot big enough for all of us and somewhat central in a park area or do u care if its just a restaurant or something like that with a lot that will allow us all there hanging out? also what do you guys think about meeting in haverstraw or stony point NY? would that work? let em know what u guys want to do wether is in the park or at a establishment. either way there will be NO trails just a "MEET" just a FYI so its clear. there is no where close to here that can fit the raptor on a trail. tell me what u guys want and ill go that route and try to get us setup some where if possible

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And a restaurant. I've docked there before and I know the staff and boat owners who dock there. I'll make some calls and see what I can do. That may be the best option yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2